Precise Continental recognizes the unique needs of creative minds during the course of a project. We maintain a large library of printed samples and papers swatches to assist your discovery process, and our consultative approach helps you push the envelope with confidence. While many manufacturers must rely on third-party resources, we possess the craftsmen and the equipment to help you visualize and achieve your goals for your project.
- Press play. Nearly every printing and specialty process is available under one roof, which affords you a range of manufacturing choices and the ability to test your direction before you commit to it. Plan ahead for die strikes and our craftsmen will help you hit a homerun. View our equipment list.
- Take stock. We maintain an inventory of many frequently used papers in a variety of finishes, and we have access to the full range of domestic, European and exotic papers available via our paper distributors.
- Transforming inspiration through preparation. As manufacturing technologies have advanced, so has our committment to remaining ahead of the curve with a state-of-the-art prepress department. Watch your vision come to life with proofs that simulate press techniques and paper finishes with such precision that you'd swear you just crossed the finish line.
- Drop in. Most would recognize Dumbo, Brooklyn from the iconic Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridge photos now ubiquitous of the area, or possibly the voluminous Hollywood movie scenes that keep our streets humming. Truth is, this has been our home since the very beginning and our vibrant neighborhood is both a great place to do business, and an oh-so-convenient location to drop in for a press approval -- or just to say "hello." Can't get away from the office? Say the word and our messenger delivers press sheets to your doorstep.
- Take a bow. We only make promises we can keep, including a committment to timeless craftsmanship that raises eyebrows and (on many occasions) wins awards too.
- Can't decide? Our consultative approach helps you identify the optimal manufacturing processes for any budget or creative goal. Request a meeting today.
Please contact us with your questions. Think of us like that friendly production manager you never had.