Precise Continental is a long-standing partner of the legal community, including our decades-long support of, and participation in, the Legal Marketing Association (LMA) and the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA). Our work for law firms is both national and international in scope and accounts for approximately 25% of our client base.
- Press play. Nearly every printing and specialty process is available under one roof, which affords you a range of manufacturing choices and the ability to test your direction before you commit to it.
- Take stock. We maintain an inventory of many frequently used, high-end stationery and other papers in a variety of finishes, and we have access to the full range of domestic, European and exotic papers available via our paper distributors.
- Transforming inspiration through preparation. As manufacturing technologies have advanced, so has our committment to remaining ahead of the curve with a state-of-the-art prepress department. Watch your vision come to life with proofs that simulate press techniques and paper finishes with such precision that you'd swear you just crossed the finish line.
- Drop in. Four stops from the World Trade Center makes it very easy to come for a visit. Located in an upcoming neighborhood Harrison is both a great place to do business, and an oh-so-convenient location to drop in for a press approval, soccer game, enjoy great Portguese food -- or just to say "hello." Can't get away from the office? Say the word and our messenger delivers press sheets to your doorstep.
- Go long. Take advantage of manufacturing savings when you produce larger quantities. We store your extras in our temperature-controlled warehouse for future imprints, distribution, or whatever suits your project.
- Keep current. Our online purchasing system generates client-ready proofs and simplifies future orders based on design templates and print manufacturing standards you've already approved.
- Take a bow. We only make promises we can keep, including a committment to timeless craftsmanship that raises eyebrows and (on many occasions) wins awards too.
- Can't decide? Our consultative approach helps you identify the optimal manufacturing processes for any budget or creative goal. Request a meeting today.
Please contact us with your questions. Think of us like that friendly production manager you never had.