Some things just get better with age. In a world obsessed with new digital printing techniques,
the art of engraving is one of them. A technique that has endured the test of time, engraving has
the power to transform your special projects into timeless keepsakes.
Long viewed as a symbol of excellence, engraving gives printed projects texture, substance and quality.
Through her work at Precise Continental, Sheila Donnelly sees first-hand how engraving adds
another dimension to printed materials.
During the webinar, Donnelly will share how engraving can generate more interest in your
printed projects and set them apart.
Highlights of this presentation include:
- A behind-the-scenes look at the engraving process and what sets
it apart from other printing techniques.
- The diemaking procedure and what you need to know to get your
images ready for engraving.
- Design and type secrets guaranteed to improve your engraving results.
- An overview of the types of paper that will make your engraving
projects a success.
- How engraving can enhance your other printing techniques.
You don’t want to miss Design You Can Touch: The Power of Engraving.
Can’t make it on March 3rd? No problem! PaperSpecs webinars are archived for 30 days after the live event.
Click here to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.
See you there.
P.S. Please feel free to share the news about our Webinar with your friends and colleagues. They are welcome to sign up at